My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Another duel is coming around...

2mr is the 7th or final week of tis last short sem in utar.cuz next year d short sem,it's time for all of us go for industry training.dun knw y starting frm tis week which is week6,i feel some invisible pressure is on my head n shoulder.i think mayb is the caring n wake up call frm crystal or warning frm utar bah.wat i want do is dun let crystal feel disappointed n sad on me only.so,tricrystal,at here u must promise tat u must do ur best in tis coming final exams in order dun hv any regret oh.on another hand,on coming week,i wil hv to b alone at the place i staying nw cuz my both of my housemates is moving out,actually one of them hv gone last week n i feel happy tat she is happy v her new house n housemates.he3=)...hopefully my room problem can b settle in coming week cuz i dun want to worry abt it anymore b4 my final exams n some1 oso waiting for me for some option,so as a responsible person,i must tel them abt my decision asap.btw,2mr v decided dun want to c ms ng ss n mr ah moid.wakaka XP...another evil of me came out >.<...so,at here i wish to say goodbye to both of them loh.at last,hopefully everything is going well on tis coming wed cuz it's time for us,utarian choose our time-table if we can do so lah.nw,i must rush in order to catch up the time n subjects tat i leave behind.ha3.wish me all the best n pray for me bah.88+99^^

No comments:

Post a Comment