My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Starting my boring life without her...

till remember that i say that she need a week's time to make decision?but,now i had known the answer,the answer which i dun want to heard about---she has left away already for forever.i just want to ask her.why she treat me like this way?if she want go away,i will respect her choice and let she go to get back her freedom.but,she just left me behind without saying "bye-bye or take care" and "please remember to miss or forget me" to me.why can she acts so cruel?i know the she known the final decision long time before she called me to give she time to think clearly,but because of some stupid reason,she cant tell me that truth and then left me in such silence way.what i really feel disappointed is even the news about she want leave is heard from her friend and not her.i also dun know how my life will be without her especially at night time on every mon and tue.i can live with her in a year time but cant in more than a single day.although there is someone going to replace you for accompany me,i till must say that i cant accept that person in short period or forever because she is unreplaceable in my heart and mind till forever.in here,i want to say sorry to that person who is going to replace she because i have bias on you when i listen to your voice in the future start from tomorrow's night.or maybe i will stopped listen to you.i can promise you that i will continue support the remaining team because i also hope that one day she will back here for replacing anyone from the team maybe they have sicked or got another task,so that they cant attend on air.i truelly looking forward to listening your voice from you again in the future no matter the time is short or long,such as just give me listen to your voice for 15min on air or you are reporting news.whatever lah...i just want you back!!!i will continue to live in a nice way for showing to you that i will not give up so easily,so that you know that i am reliable and i will remember everything that you had taught me before this.on another hand,i will try my best to use my skill to help people who needed helping hand from someone such as last time how you help many people included me.my last word---"Please remember to take care youself nicelly and dun need to remember me".

No comments:

Post a Comment