My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Stop electricity supply

just nw abt 1230pm++,after i ate my lunch at abc cuz kenny say dun want cycle out eat lunch,i back room n check my email b4 cont my revision 4 next mon d faf final exam.suddenly,my pc screen turn black,i was so shocked cuz i think tat my pc was spoilt cuz some problem.then...wait a minute,i noticed tat my room d fan oso stop function ady wor.tat mean...it is nt my pc d problem loh,it was stop electricity supply lah.bt really so swt lah wei...cuz i stay at kampar d room ady abt 1 yr n 3months ady loh,bt tis is the 1st time loh n i hope tat it is the last time too.i really cant live without electricity supply lah cuz my pc n fan cant function,really damn boring n hot d lah.at here,i oso would like to pray tat pls dun gv me meet tis situation again at the time tat nt suitable,eg:btw the period b4 all my final exam ended.he3...TNB...pls promise me tis praying lah.ok???i wil pay my bill on time d every months if i remember lah.wakaka...ok loh,rest time overed,need back to work ady.bye2...c u all after my final exam bah=)...oops,4gt 2 tel u all.after 1 hr++ d time passed,the electricity supply return function as normal ady loh.ha3...so cool nw:D

No comments:

Post a Comment