My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Time b4 final duel...

frm 2day count down,til hv abt 1month left is the final duel btw me n utar ady in my degree year1 cuz coming may intake is ady degree year2 loh.haiz...time pass as the speed of lighting n i always cant chase up v it just like i cant chase up the wind bt i can feel it is moving around.just nw in FB,a fren remind me tat should becareful abt wat v eat during tis importance period which is b4 final exam until the last day of final exam which is 12/5/2010.emm...im quite agree v tis statement d cuz my "best fren" always like to come visit me in the nt suitable d time,so wat i can do just dun gv him chance to visit me by blocking him through health food loh.so,my "best fren",pls cooperated v me during tis importance period ar >"<...until nw,i oso nt yt found my mood to arrange strategic for my duel tim.dun ask me y like tat 1?.?cuz myself oso cant gv own a proper reason y@.@...mayb i til cant gt tat burning spirit inside my heart gua.good luck to myself n all my fren lah in coming final exam^^

P/S:my fren who din c yukioh 5ds d pls dun cont read frm here cuz i think u wont b able to und wat im writing at below d,so tat's all for my post 2day n 88 ya=D


my feeling nw is like fudo yusei cuz i think tat my situation nw is similar v him during his last duel v team unicorn at GP duel.if u r interesting in tis duel,can go find yukioh 5ds episode 99 til 102.

Reason1~cuz nw is my sem3 ady,just like yusei is 3rd n last player in the competition.there is no more 2nd chance for me ady if i lose in tis duel v utar.
Reason2~i hv lose in 1st n 2nd duel in degree year1,just like yusei's 5ds'team,their 1st player,jack n 2nd player aki hv lose in the hand of 1st player frm unicorn team.my cgpa nw til under safe line which mean tat if utar activated effect of "speed world2" which mean tat by reducing 4speed counters then can directly 800points life damage to opponent with each speed spell card in hand.nw i really cant tel tat utar hv hw many speed spell card in hand bt i cant sure tat both of us oso hv more than 4speed counters.so,who is going to win in the end til is a unknown.
Reason3~i say my situation similar as yusei cuz i hope tat i can b like him done well in the final duel n defeated all other 3players frm opponent team although his situation is so hard such as remaining 1000life points n 4cards in deck when he come to duel v the 3rd player of team unicorn,likewise in my situation too hard too.

watever happening,i will do my best in order to win the final duel btw me n utar d.+uX3...wakaka...feel like want become siao ady XD...cuz i can c the result frm last duel proved tat if i hv gv my "final burst",my result wil b more better than expected altough i say tis nw is useless cuz everything is ady b history.so nw,tricrystal...pls 4gt abt history n look 4ward to the next coming final duel n do ur best to win it^^

No comments:

Post a Comment