My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Study week update...

haiz...time pass so fast 2day is ady wed 9 of study week lah which mean tat half study week ady gone.bt,nw i feel my brain til ntg inside after few days of revision.y like tat d?.?cuz i too noob to und the info or my brain cant absorb wat i study leh?.?watever lah,i must focus sth into my brain asap,if nt,i really dun dare to c my result loh,in additional tis sem all coursework oso low2 d T^T...these few days,i can feel tat sth ady attracting my brain frm studying to it bt i hope tat tis situation wont last for too long lah.pls help me n gv me ur strength to bring me away frm temptation,GOD.talk bek last week,i gt bek hometown loh n i saw ur shadow again without u again.haiz...y ur shadow always take action or meal without u d?.?r u nt part of them meh?.?i even start to suppose abt ur existence!!!anyway,i wil cont looking 4ward to c u in the future^^...just nw i went 9market v kenny n then i saw 1 of my old standard 1 classmate twice at there,i 4gt her name hw spell loh.emm...i think is wong woon yee,like tat gua ==...i can recognize her cuz her face really no change loh,she til look so white compared to pass time,bt just her hair dye into gold color only.sometime can meet v old fren oso nice d lah although i din go cal her.ha3 XD...tat's all for 2day post.


finally,counting down for final exam--->5days...add oil n wish all utarian the best in their final exam including myself...he3^^

No comments:

Post a Comment