My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Girly...R.I.P

Girly...thank you for being part of our life for 4 years 33 days...we having many happy, fun, crazy and memorable moment with you...we know it is the right time now to let you go in order to release you from continue suffering...we have tried our best to love and take care you from the first moment (22th March 2012) we meet until the last moment ( 7th April 2016) you gone, so there is noting to be regret...everything will be ending in peaceful way soon...we will always remember you in our heart...finally, please don't worry, we will accompany at beside of you till the last moment when you are going to close your eyes...GIRLY!!! You will always be our good girl and family member!!! WE LOVE YOU!!! Wish you can rest in peace.











No comments:

Post a Comment