My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Invisible d 6 sense

I oso dun knw where to start frm.....frm tat time i msg u n til cant gt ur reply,i ady knw tat there r something bad or problem happen ady.so i dun knw y since tat moment,start no heart play dota ady,bt tat r i n classmates d last time d game,so i just cont play v them.cuz when in degree,they r no more my classmates,just can say is x-classmates only.i nt say tat r ur fault make me so moody lah.when i reached home after the game,my mind tel me tat wat i worry hv happened ady when i c ur msg.i just can und ur 1st sentence n abt tat 2nd sentence...i really dun knw wat r u talking abt,bt i really hope tat ur 2nd sentence talk d ppl nt me.bt,finally i oso want tq u d cuz u tel me ur viewpoint n true voice without hidden it frm me.b4 i cal u,i c drama d.bt after tat,i really so moody ady.sry cuz tel u abt tis,i say it out nt cuz i want u knw tat hw hurt im or tis r ur fault.i oso a normal human who v feeling d,so i oso want to tel u abt my real feeling nw.bt,i discover something tat i oso dunknw it is fated or so lucky.as i say,i no mood to cont c drama,i oso cant sleep,so i just play me hp d mp3 randomly.u knw wat happen?all tat mp3 i heard look like r alive d,they just like a ppl chat n console me v their song's title.i knw tat tis r sounds so crazy,bt it is real d.eg:the 1st song is s.h.e d "hw r u nw?"......cyndi d "til r fren"......claire d "moment of time"......finally is fish leong d "if ni if" n "belong".cuz after tat i really cant cont control my emotion anymore.......n i finally fall a sleep without my sense.finally,i want to say again:i write tis out nt gt wat purpose d cuz i just want to release my real feeling only.tat all.

No comments:

Post a Comment