My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tq to u......

"Do not cry over split milk" is wat u tel me after u knw tat im sad n lonely nw.although i dun knw tat tis word frm u r write for me or nt?i choose to believe tat tis word r for console me d.i c it after v end chating long time ago.ur word really so meaningful for me n gv power to make me become strong n full v energy again.so,i wil listen to wat u say d cuz i knw u hope me b like tat d.finally,tq u again for trying to console me n teach me tis meaningful word.i wil always remember wat hv u did to me d.hope wil listening frm u soon.in here i oso want tq 1 of my classmate cuz she explain the meaning for me.tat all,back to work loh.

1 comment:

  1. i'm surprised u thank me in ur blog..
    haha...feel so happy 'tim'...

    ReplyDelete