My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My "best fren"...

P/S:to all my fren...pls DUN READ tis post if u r b4 eating or eating or just after eating...cuz if tis caused u all hv some "problem" for eating n i wont responsible on it...TQ for COOPERATE with me...wish u all the best^^





normal ppl wil b feel happy if their best fren find them.bt,mine is nt best fren,it is "best fren".i think most of u oso knw tat wat "" tis mean d lah.haiz...my tis "best fren" is so special d cuz i really cant predict the time n period it wil appear in front of u.tat's y im so pek-cik v it loh.who is my "best fren"?.?i think u all better dun knw it or meet it in ur entire life cuz it wil bring u many problem d.actually,say honestly oso nt so many problem lah,just 2problems only which is causing u want to vomit unstoppable+ur stomache wil feel so ultra pain...tat til nt enough meh?.?the main problem is u cant do anything to stop tis "fren" visiting u n u forever wont knw hw long tis "fren" wil visit u for each time cuz the period tis "fren" stay in ur house wil b difference n cant predict 1.so,u all nw knw tat hw suffer im v tis "best fren" lah.for example,tis afternoon after i back frm UTAR after class at 10am,i feel til ok d wor.then,i start to listen song on9 loh while waiting kenny n chee ann finished their class at 2pm then 3of us go eat lunch 2gether loh.bt,wat the XXX!!!b4 kenny call me at abt 2pm,my "best fren" come knocked my door which mean my stomach.apa then?.?tis caused i cant hv lunch v them loh n starting want to vomit yesterday d food.nw i think back oso feel pity of me ownself oh.bt,2day i gt 1 conclusion or formulae which is starting frm the 1st second my "best fren" visiting me,i must vomit all the thing in my stomach b4 tis "best fren" wil leave me alone.bt,another problem in here is i cant vomit all thing in 1time leh!!!tis wil cost me abt at least minimum 3times n the maximum is 7times.c i die a nt meh?.?some ppl say tat it was the problem of food n my psychological problem cuz im too stress n so on lah...bt,til nw i oso dun knw wat is the source of tis "best fren"?.?cuz for example 2day is week3 in UTAR n i dun hv any mid-term or assignment to do ar,then where gt stress come wor.right?.?then let's talk abt the food,at 1st i oso think tat the food gt problem lah,bt everytimes i oso ate food frm difference stall or shop at kampar b4 my "best fren" come visit me d wor.do tis mean tat all food in kampar gt problem?.?of course nt lah!!!if like tat then i think i nt need eat anymore at kampar loh.nw i thinking n thinking...i oso 4gt ady since when my "best fren" starting visit me d wor?.?anyway,everytimes my wish after tis "fren" visited me oso is pls dun come visit me again so fast or u want 4ever dun find me anymore oso can d which mean tat u dun want to b my fren anymore.i wil b feeling so ultra happy if tis is ur decision n chioce.wakaka=P...so evil oh im?.?wat to do?.?if u r in my position then i think u oso dun want a fren who like tat d lah.right?.?bt.the truth is i knw tat i cant escape frm tis "best fren" d lah.so,i just can wish tat tis "fren" wont always visit me after short period lah,so MY DEAR FREN,pls visit me after a long period of time.ok?.?deal?.?i knw u r so nice d lah.so,c u next time in the future tima lah.ha3^^

oops...til hv 1thing,when my "best fren" visiting me tis afternoon 2pm til evening 7pm,i remember a song tat sing by 梁文音 which is named 哭过就好了,in the song hv lyrics like tis "哭过就好了,痛都会消失的"...bt,my version is "吐过就好了,痛都会消失的 or 朋友都会走的"...tat all for 2day.2mr coming up next is the most "easy" day in UTAR cuz kenny,chee ann n i hv the most "less" classes during tis day in whole week.i think u all oso can und wat i meaning at here d lah.right?.?3 of us hv 5classes frm 8am til 8pm.haiz...another bc day is waiting for me.29 must sleep early loh cuz i just recovered frm sick n if nt i wil "fishing" at classes 2mr d.88+99=)

No comments:

Post a Comment