My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

My "wife"...

who is my "wife"?.?i think if u r my fren then sure u all knw d lah n then when ever a word hv tis symbol "?" mean tat oso nt a good thing lah.if u all gt c my past post oso knw tat my "best fren" is who lah n hw he torture me d loh.haiz...so,wat happened tis time?.?

my "wife" in here is my bicycle loh.y called it like tat?.?cuz almost everyday she oso accompany me go to everywhere mah,no wonder is uni lah,food shop n etc...so,im so sayang her d.ha3=P...sometimes if i want to go near places at new town,i oso wil take my "no 11 bus" go d.knw wat it mean d loh u all if smart.bt,i oso dun knw y my "wife" always gt sick d?.?yesterday my class til 8pm,so after tat v go take bicycle loh.suddenly,while im cycling,the leg of behind of my "wife" relaxed all the blood inside automatically.i was shocked!!!then hw ar?.?i must slowly cycle n bring my "wife" go c doctor which located shop at ktar hostel there loh.at here i want to say tq to chee ann n kenny cuz yesterday9 accompany me n my "wife" walked the most suffer+scary+longest way out to new town frm utar through ktar.cuz yesterday both of them d original plan is straight forward back westlake called food delivery d without want to eat dinner at nearby ktar there.tq again,my real fren.ha3=)if u c tis,i think u must say im 3838 again d lah.bt,i wont care cuz tis is my blog,the only way for me to say wat i want to say without caring the feeling of other ppl.wakaka...finally,my "wife" hv recovered frm so ultra serious d injury.y i say like tat?.?cuz in order to cure my "wife",my wallet need to flow out 54litres of blood wor!!!wat the cow!!!pls dun ask anymore ady,im pissed out ady nw>_<...ya3,54litres of blood=RM54.00 loh T_T

the sad thing over ady so dun mention or think anymore,let's talk abt 2day9 d dinner bah.kenny say 2mr v all want back hometown celebrate chinese new year mah,so v celebrate v fren at kampar 1st loh.ha3=)...so,chee ann,me,kenny n his housemates v a grand total 10ppl go nearby kenny+chee ann+yoke kuan d new house there d 668 food shop eat our dinner loh.b4 eat dinner,v all eat "lou shang" 1st loh.wakaka...my fren,pls dun misund,i put tis "" symbol in here cuz it is a chinese word,nt cuz it is nt a good thing.really choi3...if ltr u think the wrong idea mah.ha3=P...v r so happy ultra full,just RM9.40 per ppl only!!!the dinner is cheap+worth+delicious XD...then after b4 go back home,v all go their new house walk2 cuz nvm c b4 mah.he3...3838 oh?.?

finally,i want wish all my fren hv a happy new year+valentine day=)...cuz both these 2days fall in the same day which is 14~2~2010...im sure tat tis is a memorable day for all ppl in the world no matter they r single(same2 as me loh) or in relationship or it's complicated or engaged or married or available or nt n etc...cuz a date like tat dun knw wil appear again a nt in the future while all of us r til alive in tis world?.?i think no more lah date like tis wil come again.btw,next wed,all of Sam Chai 2002 yr d 6S classmates wil gt gathering at ms chan's house.wakaka...im really looking forward to tat date cuz some "old" fren really long time no meet ady loh sice after primary skol.yipple+yeah+happy^^

No comments:

Post a Comment