My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can't understand...

There r few things tat i cant und in the previous...

P/S:to my fren who dun like read long winded story,pls start read frm issue3 cuz abt issue1 n 2,i think u all cant und wat im trying to say d.he3 X_X


Issue1~tis is a bad news for me no wonder in spiritual or non-spiritual cuz i lost 3frens.bt inside tis issue hv 2stories lah.1st is last sun,our sis zhuo hv passed away caused by tongue cancer.of course during the period b4 tis,i n mum gt go visit her n c she become slimmer n slimmer then even cant eat food,just can transfer liquid food through tube,somemore pain til every 3hrs must take medicine to reduce painfulness,she even cant sleep in proper way n etc...all these things i c v my own eyes n i feel oso painful n pity for her bt i cant do anything,just can go visit her n support her in spiritual way.since sis zhuo discover of tis cancer,many quarrel happened among her family members,bt as i knw all ppl oso want she to feel better only lah.through tis matter,i learn to appreciate more wat i hv nw.wish she r.i.p n if gt chance v meet at "paradise" lah.i oso remember tat my mum said to me at yesterday:my son,pls dun let me alone at "paradise".actually,i oso nt sure tat i can do it,anyway i wish try my best to reach the condition n term in order to go inside there d.2nd story is a couple who live in kampar hv ran back into "babylon" after so many yrs escaped frm it,i cant comment on it cuz i oso some of nt so straight in these matter d ppl,bt at least i wont betray like them lah...mr S???n really so powerful cuz he can change a safe place into a trap hole or black hole.nw i only passed half time in kampar(cuz passed 2yrs ady n til remain 2yrs at here mah),i ady almost defected,really dun knw wat to do ar!!!nw i just can c 1step then walk 1step loh.


Issue2~i heard 1news frm my mum n tis made me confused abt wat is good or bad to our fren.the story is like tat:v as fren knw tat our fren hv overcome some problem v family member n v wish to help tis fren.then v tel the story to another ppl who can do sth to safe our fren frm tis situation.bt,another problem arise ady.the another ppl who heard tat news frm us made the problem been more serious,bt i knw him did like tat d main purpose is want solve the problem lah.bt,i suggest my fren tat b4 u tel other fren's problem to 3rd party,pls think twice tat r the step u took can help ur fren or think abt y ur fren tel u abt her problem?.?is she want u to help her bt in wat way?.?or she just want u b a listener?u can just b a good listener is better loh.i dun knw whether u knw abt tis matter,bt i just want tel u wat i think only n i fully 100% trust u tat u just want to help in tis problem n no heart want to magnify tis problem.some1 told me to beware of u,bt i think i wont cuz i hv enough eq to difference wat can or cant tel u in tis level.



Issue3~tis is abt my own problem.i dun knw wat hv happened btw us,bt wat i can feel tat is since tat incident happened last yr,u starting to show cold shoulder on me loh.b4 tis i heard b4 tat if tis incident happened btw 2frens then tis reaction wil took place after tat,i dun believe in it cuz i nt yt overcome these problem b4.nw i think i can und the meaning of tis reaction.so it's like a gamble,there is no grey area in tis matter,either u won or lost,won love or lost frenship loh.u told me to wait bt im confused abt ur "waiting" tis word,whether it's a reject or real waiting til the time is right then only start.r ur cold shoulder action on me show tat u hv reject me in a more nice way only compared to reject me in front of me?.?there r many2 question marks in my mind since last yr til nw.n i think is the power of time,nw i start to nt think so much abt those question marks,my thinking nw is wat it come then wat i receive loh.cuz i ask u 10Q u just ask 1 or none response at all ady made me so adapt abt ur reaction n normal v it ady.i think so much n i realize tat actually i nt so und abt u only n if u gv me chance i wil try my best to und all thing abt u d.i knw some of my fren included u r going to leave hometown at july n go into uni,i at here just can wish u all the best in ur all uni life n future^^oops...tis recently cuz lecture n tutor in uni made me always thinking abt u cuz they always say tis mm n tat mm cuz mm mean materially misstatement.ha3 XD...n at here i wil like to say tat i wil always mm u,my fren n the mm at here mean materially missing u.some words said ady really feel less weight in my heart.


RECENTLY,i read 1of my fren blog knw tat he broke up v his gf n i at here wil like to wish him recover asap n let her go if u cant catch her heart or soul in ur side,other hand all the best for ur uni journey which going to start soon.1of my fren say tat:"sometime v must let go of sth in previous,so tat v can gt sth better in the future."im quite agree v tis statement d.2day our group hv started to do our assignment in tis yr2sem1...wakaka...tough life style is waiting for us in nearby future loh.+u all fren oh >.+...lastly 29,v r having steamboat party at 605^^it's dinner n party time b4 busy life style=)

No comments:

Post a Comment