My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New experience...

TIME really pass away so fast.close n open my eyes few times,nw is ady week2 in my year2sem1 loh.v start skol at 31/5/2010,as usual week1 is full v boring cuz ntg to do mah n time in week1 pass away in blur2 "@_@" d sitution,i mean myself lah,bt i believe tat many utarian oso gt same feeling v me d lah.b4 coming bek kampar at 30/5/2010,i wish to come bek here early cuz i cant on9 at ipoh mah n i hv many dramasSs waiting me to chase up watch d.emm...count n c only knw tat i hv ady 2months dun on9 loh since last sem b4 my final exam.luckily my last sem final result til ok loh,so nw my cgpa just above 2.0 a bit only,tis n coming sem want add more oil to pull up bek my cgpa loh(actually cant say pull up bek lah cuz my cgpa in degree oso never high b4 d...wakaka==).in tis new sem,i really hv few new experiences.such as:

(1)i move room frm cake shop to 668 ady,nw stay v pei yi n pipu loh,more nearby to 605,although my room more small ady compared to old 1,bt it oso make my cleaning job more easy cuz less space need to b clean mah...wakaka=)


(2)i take bus bek frm ipoh to kanpar here at 6am in the morning,cuz some matter change in ipoh,so i need to delay n bek here late at mon morning,bt my class on mon is at 8am,u all say i geng a nt?.?ha3^^actually tis experience n feeling oso nt bad d lah,at morning d bus less ppl take,so dun need scare no place for u to sit such as evening d bus is full v passengers n sometime u cant even find 1seat wor.besides,the bus oso need less time to bek kampar cuz dun need stop at so many pit stop mah n the driver oso drive the bus faster cuz less vehicle at road in the early morning mah.so,just need abt 45min(faster than ordinary) cuz ordinary need abt 1hr d travel time.the most nice is i can c the view of the sky slowly change frm black to blue n the rise of the sun. >0.0< (3)bt,nw the trouble is came cuz at 7am early morning,there is no taxi waiting at the main bus station at kampar d.so,i must call a taxi by myself.tis is the beginning of the story.i call taxi driver A n i waiting at the bus station there.ltr,taxi driver B came n i ask him just nw i call taxi d oh then i sit taxi B n bek new town frm old town.ltr,my hp is ringing n i c taxi A is calling me then only i knw i sit the wrong taxi ady.i really feel so paiseh n sorry for taxi driver A cuz tis situation happened.n next time i wil more becareful when i call taxi cuz i never c taxi driver A b4(his hp no is taken frm my fren d),so i misthink tat taxi driver B is taxi driver A.so,tat's the end of story,i cant do anything,just hope tat taxi driver A wont remember my fault 4ever. ok,tat's all for 2day blog updated.>88<

No comments:

Post a Comment