My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

the war has began...

frm yesterday week7 til week10,i hv totally 6mid-terms to overcome during less than 1month d time.really is watcow loh!!!haiz...as usual loh,i hv dead in 1st round war battle v my "favor" enemy~~~afa~~~til hv to battle him again at mid-term2 wor.im speechless nw......==!!!really dun knw wat to say cuz i feel like helpless n the war in front of me is being harder n harder only,so i oso cant imagine hw i going to survive in the remaining 2yrs time in utar loh.hopefully myself n my fren can support n help me loh >"<...next war coming soon~~~auditing~~~need to +u loh.


yesterday really so tire oh til i dun knw since wat time i slept(the last min i was conscious is abt 1040pm++) til 2day morning d 8am without closing my room's door n light.haiz...really old ady loh T_T...he3^^luckily nobody come attack me at 9time...wakaka=)

No comments:

Post a Comment