My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

My VIVA day at 28-2-2012...

My lovely group de VIVA finally pass peacefully^^...thx to all group-mates (kenny choo khong wah+loh yin syn+ng chin sian+angel siow woei chee)included myself=)

Below are some nice pictures which took b4 n after VIVA at yr3sem3:


My aunt said this picture gt 簦号皇庭 de feeling wor...ha3...we arr future accountant lah,not future lawyer ==!!!


This is our group picture together with our beloved supervisor (Ms Yamuna) and our kindly 2nd examiner (Mr Tan MK) after VIVA presentation inside the library at block G of UTAR.


This is how stress i looked b4 VIVA >"<


This is our group picture beside the lake in utar^^


Kenny and me are looked taller in this picture due to the angle of shooting foto by Angel...really got such effect?.?


Our group picture which took on the bridge at between block G and block E of utar XD


Kenny and me doing last editing b4 viva at no 200 house >.<


Our group picture in the reflection XP


Here is the end of VIVA pictures...
Let's compare with pictures,see whether got any chance after half yr passed by...
Here come continue with RMP proposal pictures which took at yr3sem1:







No comments:

Post a Comment