My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Final battle again...

haiz...the final battle 4 me(sorry,wrote wrong ady,is all student in malaysia) is coming soon or arrive ady n waiting u all at 2mr by nt more than 12 hrs cuz UPSR, trial of SPM n STPM,utar d final exam all prepare in attack mode ady.i at here just can wish all of u can 2 the best in our exam loh.til remember tat last time i say tat must settle something after my last foundation sem3 d final exam,bt the result is nt wat i wish,want or hope lah.every1,pls dun worry cuz i til can accept tis fact d who cal i so useless meh.mayb there is a few changes btw my foundation n degree d study life gua cuz til nw i oso look like cant wake up frm tat "moment",the whole ppl feel blur2 n lazy2 d.where is the foundation d me gone ady?i must 5 u back d,bt i really dun knw where hv u gone ady,hw 2 5 wor?mayb i til cant let something go gua,tis confusion d feeling really so damn shit d!!!cuz i totally dun knw wat im 2ing in the last 3 months n nw another final battle almost come ady.i feel tat i hv been attacked by sleeping powder n physics attack cuz in the past sem i really always like 2 sleep,lazy,always feel dizzy,my fren(headache n stomache)oso 5 me so offen in tis sem(can say tat almost 1 time per week) n cant focus properly in my study,i even skipped many class 4 tis damn suck reason.tis weekend i dun back hometown cuz want 2 revision in kampar,bt the result is in tis 3 days i only sleep n c drama,i even skipped few meal in these days ady.i count ady,totally slept 43hrs in 3days(72hrs).u all say im siao ady a nt?i oso dun knw wat im writing nw.i need 2 2 something b4 it is 2 late cuz i knw tat it is ady late 2 study nw,bt i hope tat tis sem d final exam result wont b so suck only.i oso dun deal 2 think abt can score "A n B" in these paper loh cuz my mid-term marks 4 all 5 subjects is really exetremely low than i ever gt in foundation b4(all mid-term d grade r C n D).wat the XXXX!!!i really cant endure amymore ady.im so EMO nw!!!finally i und wat is the feeling of emo d ppl,it is really so suffer d,like ppl want die bt cant die,bt oso cant live in a properly way.HOLY SHIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment