My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Skip class week

haiz...tis week i oso dun knw y so unlucky d.cuz from sunday9 i back kampar from ipoh,i feel sick ady,my "best fren" find me again loh.who r they?they r mr.stomache n miss.vomit...lolx...bt,tis time they wont let me go so easily cuz they say i long time dun go their house play wor,so they come visit me at my house loh.actually they 2 ppl r bro n sis lah.cuz they always stick 2gether d,where the bro is,his sis will sure follow him d,vice versa.so,like tis i play v them around 2 days++ till tues d 9.btw these 2 days,i play till so excited ady,totally 4gt abt my meal.so,abt 2 days i dun hv eat anything,just drink pure water only.actually,i oso dun so remember hw time pass in these 2 days cuz i really play till so blur2 ady loh.he3...u all really believe wat im saying ar?dun b stupid loh,my fren.let me tel u 1 fact---the word "believe" oso hv another word "lie" include inside tat word lah.the smart fren here will und wat i mean play d lah.emm...play=suffer from sickness loh.

based on the activity above,i ady skipped mon n tues d 3 classes ady loh.wat 2 2?who call my fren come fing me wor?ha3...then im so happy cuz recover ady,so tat at wed i can go at 630pm d qt class loh cuz oso 1 class only mah.i think tat i sure can go d lah.who knw tis is the time when the sky want 2 play v me wor.und wat i mean?the sky is crying or raining loh.so,i skipped tat qt class again.so sad cuz skipped 3 days d 4 classes by non-stop.

2day morning i hv class at 11am,i think ntg can stop me from going 2 class again.who knw?!?!?the sky dun knw who buli he ady,of course nt me lah.i oso nt deal lah.the sky is raining when i wake up around at 10am++.i say wat the XXXX!!!!haiz....so,i just can pray n hope tat the sky can heard 2 my voice.who knw wat happen?at b4 few seconds i want 2 gv up n go back to cont my sleeping cuz yesterday i gv some1 cheated me 4 waiting 2 c meteor rain from 130am til 430am wor,suddenly...blink3...the rain stopped ady.i ws so happy at tat time,so finally i hv attend my 3 classes 2day.ha3...wat a responsible student im oh?he3...dun need 2 praise me so much cuz i will feel paiseh d cuz i ady skipped 44% of tis week d classes ady.he3...til hv 1 thing need to tel u all at here d:H1N1 hv gt the darkness power from unknown source n nw evolve into the new species ady.let me introduced the new fren 4 u all---H3N2!!!pls welcome them cuz they hv arrived to kampar ady wor.so,all my dear fren,pls keep 24 hrs on alert condition oh 2 prevent u or ur surrounding fren been attcked by H3N2 n dun trust too much ur fren cuz they mayb r the spy from the H3N2.wakaka...the war hv began!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment