My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Last angry @ lucky's weekends

i oso dun knw want start frm where to write lah.haiz...let start from y my angry d part lah.the below is the dialog btw some1 who is lazy n i:
i~hello,is u r mrs.X(i like tat called she cuz i can recognize her voice mah),im thomas.2day later in the evening will u go to ipoh?
mrs.X~ya3...i n my XXXXXXX is going to ipoh for attend tat meeting later.
i~so,later after meeting,u can fetch me back kampar a nt?(cuz mr.X @ mrs.X is stay at kampar where opposite of my living place only)
mrs.X~ok d lah.i oso always fetch u back kampar d lah.
i~ok,then tq 1st n c u 29 at ipoh loh.btw,u knw tat mr.mo had back japan ady,so 2day d meeting just hv 1 hr d magazine study only.
mrs.X~huh?y like tat d?i dun knw wor.tat mean the meeting will start later 1 hr ar?
i~nope.it is finished 1 hr earlier only.(u of course dun knw abt tat news lah,u so lazy always dun go meeting d,tat day at meeting hv say ady loh.u r the 1 who dun knw only i think,lolz...)
mrs.X~ok,i knw ady.then bye2 n c u 29 lah.
i~ok,88.
my happiness wont even last for 5 min...ring3...my hp rang ady n i knw tis is nt a good symbol.haiz...wat 2 2?want come d thing u prevent oso will hit u d lah.tis time is mr.X on the hp n he is the 1 who called me.
mr.X~r u thomas ar?im mr.X ar.
i~ya3.im thomas.u hv anything 5 me ar?
mr.X~actually just a small thing lah.i just nw listen mrs.X says tat 2day d meeting just hv 1 hr only ar.really?
i~ya loh.reply again wat i says to mrs.X just nw at the hp.
mr.X~oic.if like tat then i dun want go to ipoh loh.cuz XXXXX......(many stupid reason,i oso 4gt ady).btw,if u take bus back kampar at 29,if the bus dun hv reached new town(cuz no all bus hv go into there d),u call me lah.then,i drive car go old town d bus town fetch u back new town loh.ok mah?
i~ok loh.88.(u think i can says cant meh?wat the XXXX!!!promise ppl ady then lepas aeroplane...damn XXXX!!!)



so,i decided to stay an extra 9 at ipoh loh cuz my class at mon start only at 6pm mah,so dun need rush back kampar at sun d 9 loh.ha3...mr.X n mrs.X,u cant beat me v tis small case d.i wont lose so easily d.
as usual,at mon d morning,i go help at market loh.around 930am,i c a ppl who is so close feeling to me d.then,i think is her shadow loh.cuz tat ppl d dressing style is totally same as her shadow d mah.after half an hr,tat ppl come up to shop eat breakfast.then...cheh...i mislook ppl ady.tat leng nui nt her shadow wor.tat time i was so dissapointed cuz i almost 4 months dun c her shadow ady loh.suddenly!!!her shadow appeared in my eye side.waloo...dun scare me lah.bt tis time is really her shadow.ha3...finally i c her shadow ady,bt tat day just 1/4 from her shadow came only.watever lah...tat is enough 4 me ady.if i til can c her shadow appeared in tis area,tat mean i till hv a little % of chance can c she in 1 day in the future d although i ady 2 yrs n 3 months dun c she ady.btw,tat day dun knw y her shadow wear so casual d wor,just like wat she like to dress at usual(jean n t-shirt).he3...im really so happy tat i gt back ipoh at last weekend loh.
tat r y i said tat i had 1 angry @ lucky's weekend loh.und nw?

No comments:

Post a Comment