My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Letter

to my dear fren A:

tat day u say tat u wil waiting 4 me 4 another 3 yrs,bt i think tat once i chosen the road which im walking nw,tat is nt a limited time 4 u 2 wait me ady.cuz i say true d,after i finished tis stage at kampar,i dun knw whether i qualification 2 cont my future study?bt,if i cant cont study,i think i wil start my working stage as u nw ady,i nw oso can feel the pressure tat is waiting me in the future,or mayb there r more n more waiting 2 eliminate me.so,tat day in front of ppl i dun tel me only,bt tis is my true voice:pls dun put so much hope on me cuz i knw my bad habit d,mayb it cause by my D,bt i think i oso cant gv all the fault on him d lah cuz in the future v all ppl oso need to pay 4 wat hv v done in the past.i cant promise u anything in tis stage,bt i wil try my best 2 reach a more mature stage in spirit.when i reached tat stage like u nw?i cant predict oso cant promise,hope tat day wont come b4 im able 2 2 so.i knw tat u only hope is tat i wil return 2 the right road in the spirit n the oso wat i hope tat i can 2 it,sometime word r easy 2 say bt hard 2 fulfill it.i und ur feeling d cuz i oso waiting 4 some1 tat cant gv me any promise or even hope,bt wat u r waiting is totally nt same as wat im waiting lah.i knw tat if u read tis letter,at tis stage,u wil scold me tat y u want waiting some1 tat is an outsider?i oso cant ans ur question cuz tis feeling is so weird d,i finally can und tat the feeling btw fren n love is so hard 2 chase,feel n show......bt wat i knw is the feeling is really exist in my heart n mind.mayb im growing up in the family tat is nt so support by spirit cuz wat i can c is tat my M is suffering frm so much thing.the reason is wat?cuz she done something following the rule?i cant comment or say wat on tis issue cuz i nv reached tat stage b4 n mayb im nt enough mature 2 think abt these problem in the spirit way.wateven lah cuz the past history cant rewrite or repeat n i really dun want 2 c it again.

mayb tat day u told me tat thing,make me reflash abt the happy n funny past time when im til a chird or mayb a naught bro 4 u.cuz u always oso c i been scold by ppl d lah,i think u oso hv b used to it ady loh.i can remember tat everytime after i been scold,u oso wil console me d,bt tat last word frm u always oso same d:can u try 2 b more good boy so tat i cant heard ppl scold u again?ha3...mayb u nt remember anything ady or these memory r nt something 4 u,bt these really worth 4 me 2 remember all the time. 1 time i want 2 play game v u,so i sit the place more behind in the bus,finally i been scold again loh cuz im the 1st ppl who reached n up the bus mah,so ppl think tat i should gt a nice seat d.who knw i hv dissapointed some1?he3...cuz ur some1 like 2 sit more behind d seat in bus d mah bt my some1 like 2 sit more in front place d.bt,i hv 1 question til nw oso cant solve d:y ur some1 like 2 sit the behind seat in the bus d?if can,ans me when u r free or reaaly knw the reason.til hv 1 big event happen d as i remember.tat day i been scold by both some1 n i need 2 say sorry 2 u n tat boy in the bus n in front of all ppl,i really feel so paiseh nw 2 say or think abt it again.bt,tat time i think i was oso gv fire or anger covered my eyes ady,so all ppl surrounding in the bus i oso cant c or noticed,so i wont feel paiseh loh.wakaka...i can remember tat day v dun knw y stop bus n v all go 2 the garden d.the event is like tat d:there r only 2 seats at the garden n i want 2 sit v u,bt tat boy hv come later n "rampas" my place.so tat i start crying loh,bt i oso dun knw y tat time u dun console me d.i a bit blur abt tis memory.im so angry n i say tat:if u so like sit 2gether,then u go gt marry loh.then i remember after tat some1 hv chase me back 2 the bus n u r crying too.tat boy oso scared by me til nt making any voice.haiz...so tat y i need 2 say sorry in front of all ppl loh.bt,tat time v all til r child mah,so something sad wil 4gt faster n v start 2 play again 2gether the next day.i really so miss the childhood moment.oops...i til remember tat my some1 tel me tat:pls dun b so attract by girl cuz later u wil b trapped just like hw adam been trapped by eve.tat time i think i oso dun think so much loh.if nw some1 say the same thing v me then i knw hw 2 reply back.if i nt attract by girl then i think u need 2 worry loh.right?he3...bt nw i ady knw lah,tat time d feeling is btw bro n sis,nt wat love lah.cuz im the only child in family mah,so i hope tat i hv a sis like u loh.til nw oso same wor,bt i knw tat u ady treated me as ur bro loh.so,last word:tq,my sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment