My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dun judge a book by its skin...

2day,my church d fren lepas my aeroplane,so i need 2 take bus back kampar loh.wateven lah...dun want talk them ady,everytimes oso like tat d.sien!!!last time i sit bus back kampar,tat FCUK bus driver gv me a really damn SUCK image abt them,i mean all bus driver.he even is a chinese old man,wat the XXXX!!!so,nw i more like malay then tat chinese old man.hope tat i wont b like tat d emotion n attitude after i gt old,i say real d.GOD,pls help me!!!

below is the dialog btw i n tat XXXX chinese old bus driver:
bus driver~nw reached kampar bus station ady,u all can go down nw.
i~abang,i nak tanya sesuatu:nanti bus ni ada masuk ke taman bandar baru dr sini ar?
b.d~eh,tadi bila u naik bus i ada beritau u nanti i ada masuk sana ar?
i~emm...
mak cik A(tat ppl who sell ticket)~tak ada pun i cakap sama dia ni ada masuk sana.
i~i tau,tapi skrg i hanya mau tau sama bus ada masuk ke sana dlm perjalanan ke ipoh krn i selalu tunggu bus di taman bandar baru utk naik bus balik ipoh ni.
b.d~u ni ar?jangan cakap banyak2 di sini!!!i suruh u turun bus,u terus saja lah!!!apa ni?u ni org yg manyusahkan betul lah!!!
i~u dah salah faham,i hanya mau tau bus ni ada x pergi ke sana,i boleh beli tiket sekali lagi punya.
b.d~u ni jangan buat kacau2 di sini.skrg u terus bus cepat2!!!u beli apa2 ticket pun x guna punya!!!
i~wat the XXXX!!!@#$%^&*.......(i c u is chinese ppl too only i ask u so much,if u say tis bus dun hv go into tat garden,just say lah,i wil left the bus n u free d!!!nw i knw y u so old til work as a bus driver!!!*p/s---i nt hv bias on all bus driver lah,just tat only ONE!!!)

2day,tat same situation happened,bt the malay bus driver ans my question softly n in proper manner n finally he oso fetch me back into my garden.bt,y i choose tis title 4 2day d post???cuz b4 reached kampar,tis bus driver look like so rude n talk oso in loudy voice.he even scold few passages 4 press the ring many times,gt down of bus in the middle of traffic lightwithout ringing the bell,etc...bt i til nw oso nt und y he act so rude to the boy who is same want back kampar as same as me d.tat boy just ask the bus driver:r tis bus back to kampar?then the bus driver say:u nt eye c d meh?tat sigh board hv wrote "KAMPAR" mah...as i say,every1 hv different emotion,so i think tat bus driver just cant stand tat boy ask these stupid question gua.wateven lah...nt my fault n involve me,next time i wont ask those question in front of tis bus driver loh.ha3...im so jahat oh???=P...bt,i knw tis as a "前车之鉴" 4 me loh.2day i oso learn another lesson,tat is everything oso must ask or try 1st,pls dun gv up so easily.tat all 4 29.88=)

No comments:

Post a Comment