My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Time to say bye2...

bye2...my tamil language...hope tat i wont c u at next time when i want choice my language subject at utar d website lah cuz im so suffer only manage to escape frm ur hand...wakaka...pls dun miss me wor=)

2day i go 2 fbf d office at block A take my "nice" result slip,actually i oso dun hv any feeling more d loh cuz i try 2 accept tis fact ady.cuz my cgpa nt above 2.0,so i need 2 drop 2subjects frm tis sem cuz i just hv 6credit hrs=2subjects only.after thinking here n there,i decided 2 drop my "favourite" subject---TAMIL!!!@ my pangajian am cuz tat subject i can take again at yr2 semX mah.watever lah cuz i ady dropped both of them n nw cant change anything or decision ady.just nw morning at 8am go 4 tat communication d soft skill class,til ok lah.suddenly,i c some1 who is familiar sit in front of me.oops...she is rui ying wor cuz i really cant recognize her ady.she hv changed her hair style ady,bt luckily she dun change her pencil-box n tapperware...cuz i recognize her by those 2 items on the table.ha3...so nw tis sem im so ultra free d cuz just hv 2subjects=4classes 2 attend only in 1week.besides,both of these subjects oso din count cgpa marks in final d,so nt need 2 worry abt it,just hv 2 pass it then enough ady...yahoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment