My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dun knw hw to sad...

3days b4 2day,i go check my last sem d final result,waloo...my result really so "nice" wor cuz my cgpa just 1.98 nt even gt 2.0!!!.haiz...anyway,i oso can guess tis result ady loh b4 it come out cuz i und 1 theory d---"pay less,sure receive less;pay more,nt sure receive more"...so,i oso accepted wat i pay tat is wat i receive loh.i decided to add oil in the coming sem d,bt just nw after back frm ipoh n cleaning my dirty n full v spider web d room,i go eat dinner v kenny n chee ann,suddenly,i c frm far some1 so familiar d,oic...tat is my g.m n her whole family.during dinner,v chatting abt coming sem d thing loh.they say tat coming sem mayb just language 1 subject count cgpa wor,so other d no need gt so high mark oso can,jusr require 2 pass only.my mind suddenly think:wat the XXXX!!!haiz...watever lah,it is like tat i oso cant change anything d.sad story finished...nw turn 2 happy a bit d story...he3...

1~tat day after i knw my result,i act as usual send my result 2 her loh.cuz i cant hide my bad result n tel her only my good result mah.i cant 2 tis 2 her.actually i oso nt hope tat she wil gv wat respone 2 me d cuz mayb she is bc v her exam or other thing.bt,say real d lah,i really damn hope tat she reply 1 sms 2 me d loh,tat sms wrote wat or even dun wrote anything,just a blank sms i oso feel happy 2 receive frm her loh.bt,something surprise me happened,after abt 1hr my sms sent 2 her,she call me in hp.i was totally in shocked n excited d at tat moment cuz at the moment i need ppl console the most,she appeared 4 me.i oso dun knw wat 2 say wat 2 thank her.although i n she just chat 4 a while only n wat v chat oso nt so clear n important d,bt im so satisfied ady.here i wil like 2 tq u again,my fren...

2~tat day morning i go market work then i c 1 of my old fren in 2ndary skol d,i really dream oso cant think tat i wil meet her at there.watever lah...v jsut chat 4 abt 3min cuz i til hv work 2 2 n she oso need 2 accompany her mum buy vegetable 4 prepare dinner.watever lah...cuz tis is nt the main point.after finished chat v her,i turn around n walk back 2 shop.suddenly,i c her's shadow!!!wat the XXXX!!!im so sorry at here 4 tis cuz im too excited tat time cuz im damn long time no c her or shadow d.although i cant c her bt at least i knw tat there is chance tat her's shadow appear in market tat mean i til hv a biot chance can meet v she again loh.cuz where her shadow be,there where she wil be.m i right???he3...tat all=)

No comments:

Post a Comment