My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Monday, August 23, 2010

1st time power failure in kampar+softskills again...

2day i just knw tat boring time period can oso pass away so fast d wor cuz since last post updated til nw hv pass 12days(almost 2weeks).actually nt i dun want update my blog lah cuz really ntg special happened which can make me post in here leh.wakaka XD...myself oso feel a bit lazy lah(really is a big lazy worm~~~)


ok lah,let's start 2day post.emm...nw tis moment is just 1138pm,tis mean tat i til can use "2day" tis word to talk the below story.once upon a mid9 which mean 12am til 4am(the time which human being brain starting to b most active cuz my lecturer said tat our brain is the most active frm 4am~8am wor),almost whole kampar hv power failure T^T...i heard my fren say cuz wat TNB ppl want repair sth gua.dun knw y lah,when i gt tis news,i feel a bit excited+scary(cuz power failure wil caused hot+nt activity is allowed expect sleeping+if gt many mosquitoes,then u cant sleep too...so,nt abt ah piao ar!!!pls dun think so much lah all of u...actually im the 1 who think much==!!!)...sry cuz i s2 in my blog too nw.he3^^so,hw i pass through tis 4hrs leh?.?of course i gt did preparation lah b4 tat such as i buy candle,shut down laptop b4 12am,charged full battery on hp...so tat i can listen to radio through hp when power failure n i hv did an experiment which hv enough evidence to prove tat 1 normal white candle can burn up to 2hrs+50min d loh...ha3=P...im so 38 leh?.?haiz...who call i ntg do during period of power failure oh!!!in the end,the power restored at 413am n i straight slept after fan starting to turn again=)


then tis morning i lepas kenny aeroplane cuz din go eat breakfast v him at 8am cuz i woke up only at 820am wor.en...cuz i slept late mah.then,abt 845am i reached kenny house then v go uni to take 2 softskill workshops.tis time is the most many fren participate 2gether cuz total 8ppl who is kenny,chee ann,rick,yoke kwan,rui ying,jia hong,pei yi n me which frm 9am~6pm.then,just nw 10pm++ pei yi n me went mamak at ABC for our dinner^o^...lastly,sorry to 2 of my fren cuz i cant do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment