My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ending of all mid-terms+4 rounds of meal...

time really pass so ultra supersonic fast oh cuz yesterday is the last mid-term which is afa mid-term2 in my year2sem1 degree.tis sem totally hv 7mid-terms+3assignments,bt there r all ended nw.so,nw all of us can relax for a while loh,listen carefully!!!yes,i say a while only cuz final exam is coming soon too.i can predict tat my coursework marks wil b suck n low,so if in final exam i til cant score well then i need to repeat those 4subjects loh n tis is wat i scare n dun want it to happen,pls gv me at least score all grade C then i feel enough ady >"<...yesterday after exam,so rick n yoke kwan bek hometown n chee ann gt bek KL too wor.so,at 605 remain kenny only n at 668 remain me only too.so,kenny n me join jia de,ah zhun and ah lam,total 5ppl go makan2 at ipoh loh.my 1st round~kampar's no name food shop--->2nd round~ipoh's chang jiang white kopi shop--->3rd round~east area garden food center which nearby jusco there--->4th or final round~old town kopitiam which nearby gopeng's McD there loh.so,u all say lah.hw can i dun feel so ultra full nw leh
?.?wakakaXP


my son~(my desktop)hv finally sent to the hospital~(pc repair center)at yesterday too.haiz...dun knw tis time my son wil cost me hw much to pay leh?.?hopefully dun so expensive lah >_<...finally,i want to say tq to u,my fren who call me yesterday n chatting v me abt for 1hr++,i really enjoy chatting v u,at here i wish u hv a nice starting at oversea there.remember keep in touch ya^^

No comments:

Post a Comment