My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Finished...

yesterday really wat oso finished ady loh.
1st...all presentation and assignment.
2nd...75% of tis sem d mid-term(nw only remaining next sat d qt2 n faf d mid-term).
3rd...pei yi d happy day cuz over 12am ady.
4th...im sad to heard tis news,bt it seem tat my fren d 1 of her pet(cute n baby rabbit) hv pass away in tis morning d 730am.
5th...tis 1 really make me so crazy loh cuz yesterday my fim2 d mid-term hv calculated wrong the absorption costing of the stock in the 1st step,haiz...i dun knw whether the remaining works i did hv marks a nt?watever lah,it oso cant b change ady.the worst situation i oso thought ady loh.as chee ann say:hv extra 1 die ppl d body who hv written the word "80" at the body part cuz the right ans is "88" n i wrote "80" at westlake there loh.
6th...im so "excited" cuz yesterday after i back home after a whole day full v stress cuz i hv presentation n mid-term at the same day mah(yesterday).after i back,i til need borrow my desktop to some1 cuz his laptop hv spoilt n under repairing d condition bt he 2day hv individual presenatation 4 public speaking mah.wat 2 2?just can let him do slide in my room loh.after waiting abt 1 hr++,he finally finished his slide show.apa then?i start my on9 career again loh.he3...
7th...actually tis news really make my heart broken n shocked cuz hw she can treat me like tat d?b4 tis i n she ady deal ady d mah.if hv wat improvement in level,pls tel me cuz i oso want 2 inward in the up level d mah.bt,wat she 2?she just go up level v her best fren without tel me.tat day she just touching a bit on tat topic only,n at last she oso nt willing 2 tel me the truth.she make me look like some1 who keep on dumped by other ppl n wat i 2 4 her is totally nt worth at all.wat the "XXXX".tis 4 words u all oso can imgine wat d lah.nw she hv b the "Crystal Maiden" ady v the "frostbite" level 1 d skill ady.wat im 2ing nw?i nt even enter the game n choose my hero.dun worry,my C.M,i will remember u til 4ever d.nvm d if u nt tel me abt ur up level d thing,i will oso trying 2 up level my another skill by my own d.as u all economics students knw,there is something called "opportunity cost".if i dun gt 2 up-grade my level,i will gt other thing d.finally,i want wish u all the best in tat suck battle hv started without me,my dearly C.M......

No comments:

Post a Comment