My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Full solar eclipse





2day early in the morning,i woke up.cuz i am waiting to see the more amazing view in the world which is the "full solar eclipse".i also decided to cycle go westlake to see and admire this special moment d.who know...haiz...i really so disappointed cuz the bad weather condition in Malaysia caused us cant see the effect of solar eclipse.lolx...swt lah wei...cuz i heard ppl say that this "full solar eclipse" will only happen each 300 yrs once time.so,maybe some ppl also dun hv the chance to see it in thier whole life cuz human being can only live till around 100 yrs old mah.i hv the chance d,bt...dun want say lah.bt,he3...i hv take some picture frm my pc d screen.how i do so?ha3...that is a secret.wakaka...just kidding lah.actually,i watch pps d live show from china tv station mah,so i can took this foto loh.all these 4 foto is taken from 4 different places in China(i just know the chinese name of the place cuz my bi so bad,so pls dun ask me abt the english name of the 4 places which are located in China).although they are from my pc d screen,they really look amazing and beautiful.hope u all can enjoying the "full solar eclipse" on non-live together with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment