My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

The starting of mid-term in degree

2day is the 1st day of starting of mid-term in my degree new life.my 1st mid-term d subject is microeconomics.2mr is tat so hard 4 me d f.i.m(financial information for management) loh.haiz...i oso dun knw hw to die tis time ady.cuz tis subject is all abt calculation d(pls dun gv its name cheated u,it called wat wat management only,BUT inside is all trap just like 1 subject tat i am lucikly survived from---COST ACCOUNTING)...in the 1st yr n 1st sem of degree life,v only hv 2 asignments want to do only.ha3.do u feel a bit happy in here when u heard me say tis?bt,the climax is coming after tis lah...wait c hw it kill me later bah?!?v hv total 8 mid-term wor in 6 weeks d time period.u say i feel "high" a nt lah?tat nt the problem,the real problem is all of them come just like the wave of the sea(come 1 by 1 d without stopping attacking me) to gv me so time for rest or break.tat worst is 2day d exam loh cuz i dun knw hw to do or cant understand wat tat question ask from me and dun hv enough time to finish it.i feel so down and sad...bt,wat i can do nw is looking forward to 2mr d exam cuz tat part v cant change it ady...

No comments:

Post a Comment