My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Unlucky day

2day morning at 11pm i hv class d.bt,at around 10.35pm,i stomached again.so wat can i 2?haiz...i skip class again loh.i totally hv skip 2 classes ady,2 oso tutorial class,so cant cal kenny help me sign name.frm nw onward,i hopefully my best fren---"stomache" dun come find me again b4,during n after my class b4 i back home safety.

nvm loh tis morning d matter cuz i oso cant control d mah.cuz after 12.30pm,v hv break time for lunch til 2pm only hv class back,i wait kenny for lunch loh.bt,u all knw wat happen?he early2 go old town eat lunch n buy his 2 nw pets---ninja tutle!!!then i dun knw abt it mah,so i stupid2 d wait til 1pm.then only i sms he ask where r he?then he say i at nw town nw ar...wakaka...swt lah wei...i am speechless ady.nvm again loh,wat can i 2?u all want me cycle go nw town tumbuk he meh?i think b4 i reached there,he oso back utar ady or i am dried in tireness ady in the middle of the road.

then ok loh,i go skol by own,2day i oso a bit late lah.cuz 1si i need to pay all bill and rent fee to cake shop d owner,then i cycle through ktar loh.later when i pass by 2nd carteen in utar,i c my x-classrap,so i chat a while.after tat the climax part come ady,i c my QT d lecturer is walking at behind of me.so.i must rush n walk faster loh cuz i dun want to late attend her class mah n nw she is walking behind me nw.wat can i do again?of course RUN!!!bt,i oso gv she cheated ady.i noticed tat after i sit inside edk1.then after 8min only she come into edk1,i think she just nw want to go toilet 1st b4 come to class.wat the ???make i walk so fast then she go toilet!!!swt lah wei...

ok,next case nw.tis case happen during my class at edk1.i sit alone at 1st loh cuz kenny n his gang oso back late frm nw town mah.then dun knw y i sit btw kenny n yin syn.the incident happen ady:i dun knw kenny hv say wat v yin syn which make she so angry n want to attack kenny.nvm loh,i think tat they 2 ppl fight r their house d problem mah.who knw???yin syn dun hv weapon,so wat she do?she just take my file which located nearest to her n attacked kenny!!!in here the another climax come ady---cuz her hand r too "long" so tat i b her attacking target ady.below is explaination for ppl which cant imagine wat i say:cuz her attack range is near,for example is 130 range,bt kenny is located at 280 range.so,u all guess wat happen?finally,her attack and reverge plan is totally sucessed.she take my file directly attacked my face.luckily my face oso nt look nice ady,so nvm d.if i dun defended myself,i think my eyes been attacked directly ady loh.another swt lah wei...kenny's fault,y want i go accept the bad ending d?i hv made 1 conclusion:next time dun sit btw the war area.good example given is the place btw kenny n yin syn.if u think tis is the end of story,then u all r totwlly wrong ady.cuz tis story hv 2 climaxs wor.cuz 2day d class dun knw boring or wat,yin syn n her gang skip class early n back home ady.later when the class ended,i remove my file n go toilet.tat time only i knw tat my file hv been DESTROYED by LOH YIN SYN!!!haiz...wat can i do?she oso back home ady loh.then,i sms to in4 she abt tis news loh.then her reply really make me going to b mad ady.she say:ha3...ur file is the 2nd file which been destryed by me...yeah3...she look like so enjoying destroying my file v joyceful.cuz tat 1st file which been destroyed is belong to my x-class rap who i meet 2day at 2nd carteen in utar.

the unluckily day continue going on after 6pm d class.when i cycle go to kenny's house to hv d.i.y d dinner again.suddenly,dun knw y n hw???1 of my bike d part hv spoilt n dun knw dropped at where on the floor ady.luckily,i til can cycle it,bt just feel a bit strange feeling at my legs there loh cuz where i put my legs d part hv spoilt mah.swt again...

finally,my unluciky day ended v the last event at kenny's house d dinner.2day d menu is d.i.y fried rice.so,as u all knw,want cook fried rice d rice must cooked b4 tat n put it wait for few hrs b4 u can use it to fry rice d mah.2day dunknw y n hw???tat cooked rice gt some problem,bt til can eat lah,just tat rice feel a bit more "taste" only.then,chee ann n pei yi put extra thing into tat fried rice.1 put extra pepper,1 put extra "kicap".u all say hw "taste" r tat dinner.he3...i am just kidding lah.at end,the fried rice oso so nice for eat lah.i say real d...n pei yi d nut's soup is most popular among us.all ppl oso want to fight for eat more nuts!!!wakkaka...c who r the nut winner???oops...i almost 4gt abt pei yi d mistake ady.she took kenny's house d "nice" eggs to fry rice 4 us.4 u all the in4,those eggs ady "busuk" cuz put at there since last yr d 2nd semester in foundation.wat the ???swt lah wei...luckily v d dinner til can eat loh.later v all go eat snowy again loh.after tat.v back home loh.tat mean my unluckily day is ended ady cuz nw tat time is 1230am.it is the next day ady.if i til so unluckily,tat mean i til hv another unluciky day loh...pls dun gv me another tat type of day ady!!!ok?can u deal v me?lucliky GOD???

No comments:

Post a Comment