My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Skip class again

haiz...i oso dun knw wat happen v me ar?!?since i study in degree d week1 til nw(week6) ady.i totally had skipped 4 tutorial classes.i dun knw im luciky or wat?cuz each time i hv special situation which make me cant attend my class on time for example over-slept,stomache n etc...2day,i start to count hw many n wat class has been skip by me.the result make me feel so ???...i oso dun knw hw to use word to explain my feeling.in tis sem,i hv taken 5 subjects,they r f.i.m,f.a.f,qt,management principle n microeconomics.as i say ady,the class i skip all r tutorial class.bt,out of 5 subjects,i found tat i ady skipped 4 subjects of them n so luckily each subject once time only.ha3...so nw the remaining subject tat i nv skip b4 is "F.I.M".tis subject is the class of survivor nt cuz i like tat tutor or watever reason.speak honestly,i dun like tat subject d "m" type tutor(she always oso gv us back home early at least half an hr d...i feel tat she is a bit lazy loh...he3...actually i oso nt so hardworking d lah...so,she lazy n i mah lazy too loh...wat a useless reason i gv oh???stupid!!!)i oso dun knw tat wil i skip tat class or other d class a nt in the future,bt i hope tat i won skip any class anymore from tis second.pls let me change tis "bad habit"!!!bt,i think tat 1st action i must do is sleep early.bt,it is an impossible 4 me.haiz...i oso wil try my best d if can.tat all 4 2day.

No comments:

Post a Comment