My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

2nd round of mid-terms...

yesterday is my 2nd round of mid-terms in tis sem.the mid-terms subject is faf2 n business law,they r the most hard subject i took in tis sem.i nt say tat others 3 subjects is easy lah,those 3 oso hard too bt just lower faf2 n business law hardless level a bit only. haiz...u r talking non-sense meh?.?who dun knw all subject is hard wor?.?bt,at here im saying real d lah.so,pls dun ask me hw was my mid-terms perform at yesterday.yesterday i n my business law d groupmates need go consult our lecturer abt assignment mah cuz our totur who is a "RAJA" dun want help me go though our ans mah.i oso dun knw want say him is lazy or straight lah @_@...so,after business law d mid-term ended at abt 445pmpm then wait til 515pm++,finally v can consult ms "yappy" ady.wakaka...actually v r the 2nd group reached her room d,bt the 1st group hv gv up to wait for her b4 5min she come back her room v many ans sheet of business law mid-term.muahaha...such lucky v r oh!!!after consult her,she say til ok lah,no big problem bt gt little thing want edit loh.v find out tat it's raining after v come out frm her room,then v separate our editing job while waiting the sky frm stop crying loh.v oso wait for abt 10min lah then can back home ady.yeah...yipple XD...cuz next week dun hv any mid-term mah,so all of us can rest n relax for 1 week loh b4 next busy life come again.oops...4gt tat 2day i dun hv bring my "wife" come uni tim,cuz tis morning i tumbang rick's car come uni mah.so,nw i must walk frm block H to block D for take bus back westlake loh cuz my "wife" at kenny house mah.i just wait abt 15min then the bus start go loh,nt so bad.tis is the 3rd time i sit UTAR bus back home frm uni loh.so,i til hv 7 tickets at my bag cuz i buy 10 tickets at the 1st day i come uni mah.the main point is only my ticket is in ORANGE color loh.ha3...im proud of my ticket.u all knw y?.?cuz my type of ticket ady out-dated loh,nw all ticket is in blue color.bt,my ticket til can use lah,i think pass more few years,my remaining d 7 tickets can put at utar's museum loh.he3^^ltr at dinner,kenny,pei yi,rui ying n me go eat at vegas n i ate my BIG BURGER again.wakaka...so,become more n more fat loh T_T...after tat at 9,rick,yoke kuan,kenny,pei yi n me go ipoh parade c movie which entitled "solomen".emm...tis movie til ok lah cuz when it is excited,u wil feel so excited such as when solomen is attacked by demon or witch...he is oso so bloody loh,always kill ppl so easily d just like he is cutting vegetable or bread;when borng,u really feel so ultra boring d loh when no action.oops...4gt tat yesterday when c movie,gt 1 gal who sit beside me act so excited n scary when she c the demon n witch come out frm the scene.guess who is she?.?u all knw d lah.after movie,rick fetch us go gopeng d McD buy burger.cuz 3 of us just ate burger as 29 dinner,so v just buy sandae ice-cream eat,so ultra delicious d cuz long time no eat ady loh.kenny help his housemates buy 5 burgers n rick n yoke kuan oso gt buy burger as supper.on the way v back kampar,dun knw wat happened?.?v pass though 2 road-boards n tat time 3 of us at behind is eating ice-cream n look at the police.nw reflect oso feel a bit funny loh.he3...tat all.

at last,want say tq to rick n yoke kuan cuz bring us out dating v them at cinema >,<

No comments:

Post a Comment