My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

3rd round of mid-terms...

helo,everyone,im back here again.i should like to share few songs v u all at here.i oso dun knw y since tis recently i like them so much.they r:
(1)金莎-"星月神话"
(2)陈明-"公主"
(3)刘纾妤-"彩妆"
(4)赵之璧-"在你和天空之间"
(5)何以奇-"心语"
(6)张萌&王海祥-"穿越"
(7)张震岳&林芯仪-"回到过去"
tis recently i oso found a singer who is A-Lin,her songs oso quite ok d.

time really pass so fast n even faster than wat i think.cuz so fast ady finished my 3rd round mid-terms(qt2+macro d mid-terms) in tis sem n the coming sat is the last round of mid-term(faf2 d mid-term).wat my feeling after the mid-terms ar?.?emm...as usual loh,worry abt the mark wil b too low loh.bt,tis time say really d,i hv gv my final burst b4 it,so i dun hv any regret anymore.bt,after it,i only knw tat final burst is nt enough for it,so i must gv more effort in the final exam,if nt next sem i wil back ipoh eat myself loh.so,pls gv me more spell n trap cards in order to win the duel btw utar n me.let's duel...acceleration started >'<...2day cuz i hv class replacement for EM,so i din go back home after qt2 mid-terms at 930am,bt i oso just go class for half an hr lah(actually i just want to sign attendant cuz i ady skipped 2tutorial classes,so cant skip anymore...wakaka...evil smiling).after tat at abt 11am,i go eat at block H d canteen then go library at block I to stay til 245pm loh cuz next macro mid-term at 300pm mah.then,i tumbang rick back home n starting to sleep like a log til 11pm++,i slept for abt 5hrs++ loh.haiz...pig is like tat d lah.he3^^ltr at 12am++ go eat mamak v kenny n his housemates loh at MM til 2am++ then nw at home loh.it's raining outside,i like the feeling n sound of raining XD...tat all for 2day.finally,i oso want say tq to all my fren for the OrAnGe CuP+cAt...i like them both=) finally,i want say tat 18/3/2010 at 923pm is the moment most i like n remember at my b.o.d cuz U...so,thx ya for ur sound >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment