My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

final round of mid-term...

2day is our final round of mid-term in tis sem which is faf2 mid-term2 paper loh.haiz...i oso as usual loh,cuz writing speed too slow ady so cant finished the question n i think tat if finished,it oso cant b balanced d lah.tricrystal ar...just 4gt ti lah cuz it's history ady,yup...im think like tat d.so,im a +ve d ppl or say i dun want to face the truth situation leh?.?up 2 u all to judge cuz mouth n mind r u all d XP...then skip to 29 dinner d story loh.let's start v 705pm++...kenny cal me say can go his new house(605 n no more 1371 ady) to start prepare dinner loh.so,there r 3 of us n v separated all task as following:
(1)preparer ingredient~pei yi+kenny
(2)cooker~chief tan py
(3)taster+gv marks~kenny+me
(4)eater~all 3 of us
(5)cleaner~kenny+me
(6)packager~3 of us(cuz hv many food left behind loh)


the d.i.y dinner really so awesome n eat til 3 of us so ultra full+enjoy loh.wakaka XD...there r 1 fried rice+1 vegetable+1 egg+1 soup+jelly v watermelon.so,u all say y cant v nt full cuz 3ppl only n cook so much thing.bt,u all knw the cost of tis meal?.?it's just needs RM6.90...ya3...i repeat again...it's just RM6.90!!!so,who want pls order frm me or can contract v kenny or pei yi.ha3^^so swt lah wei+lolz cuz like making advertisement here for do business==!!!remember tat u nt can eat only bt can oso package back house n cont eat d just like me nw r eating watermelon n jelly.yipple...it's so delicious n cool~~~1word can describe only:S~Y~O~K!!!emm...back to study field nw,after 2day d final round of mid-term din nt mean tat v r free frm stress cuz next wed til hv 1presentation for EM(enlish for management) n final exam d time-table hv come out,the time is really so nice loh,i say real d lah tis time cuz my nice word oso dun hv tis symbol~"?".y i say like tat cuz btw each subject v wil hv 1day to rest n revise loh,long time no such event happen ady since foundation.so,tricrystal arX2...must do well in tis final duel btw u n utar lah.promise?.?emm...i wil try me best d.let's go to another field,tis recently i like to c 1comedy program frm china which called "非诚勿扰" n the music played in it which is "GEE" frm Girl's Generation which frm korea.i hv put tis MV at my music list,so all of u can go listen+c,hopefully u all wil like it too^^frm tis "非诚勿扰",i saw many romantic or disappoint moment at the stage,besides i oso und more hw ppl frm different background n view point can b view or analysis n then found their another "half-apple" in love n reality when both of them come together.tat all for 2day post.oops...i 4gt tat i at here want say gong xi to my blog fren cuz they can run out frm the darkness of love n pls cont +u for ur future^^


really is last thing to say lah...2day i hv joined the world activity which is save the world by switch off light frm 830~930pm...ha3...although i hv open my pc lah,bt i think it'll help a bit gua. 88+99,every1=)

1 comment:

  1. go watch a video of me in my facebook profile..the ones i'm tagged in..there's a guy version of gee - gal's generation

    ReplyDelete