My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Monday, March 29, 2010

花语...

(1) 柠檬树花
(2) 黑种草
(3) 金银花
(4) 紫丁香
(5) 海芋
(6) 白山茶
(7) 蝴蝶兰
(8) 风铃草
(9) 桔梗
(10)星辰花

你们都知道吗?这十个花语,都关于“爱”哦。哈哈哈=)


2day at here,i want shared sth frm another blogger,cuz the information above is frm her blog d.her blog is writing abt a romantic novel^^...so,every1 who c tis post n feel tat hv interest can go to read her novel by own n tat web-page is linked at 1 of my blog list at the right-hand side.the web-page is http://vee5854story.blogspot.com


如果你们都有看过“下一站,幸福”的朋友应该都会知道吧。因为在第一集里头,花拓也在录带的时候,是在教人怎样去绑“桔梗”的,那时的他说了:桔梗的花语就是“爱”。大家有看的朋友都应改还记得吧?

No comments:

Post a Comment