My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Some words to a fren...

i just woke up in the middle of night n read ur blog...finally und tat wat is ur problem n y u dun tel me abt it...mayb u r too nice to prevent i frm getting hurt or just think tat tel me the truth oso no use gua...mayb u wrote it out just for expressing own feeling or want to gv some1 knw abt hw u thinking in hea...rt which i knw ur target is him...it's pain...anyway+watever lah...tq for sharing v me ur story^^

i just nw really want to post comment d,bt i knw tat my comment is nt importance n nt wat u want to c,so just forget abt it...my fren,i wish u all the best in tis matter...finally,i want to tel u tat even u need to seperate v him n cant c each other like the past 2months++,tis nt mean tat both of u cant cont hv relation mah...add oil=)

my fren here...i hv 3 songs want intro to u who in such situation... 林宝-"爱无边"-----> 殷悦-"爱多少早知道"----->唐艾萱-"天边"=)

No comments:

Post a Comment