My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Again and again.........

Why i always act like that?again and again......althought i know that i have been cheated,i till try to trust that person again.Why can i stop waiting for that person?i just cannot do such simple action.cuz i has.......

4 comments:

  1. i dun understand what u say leh
    but however looks like u hav big prob leh
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too...wat u try 2 say?look like u hv been hurt by sum1?m i right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. eih!u dun angry la!i jz wanna tel u,is an ice,nt a ice...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha
    by the way, an ice cannot become crystal
    only rock can become a crystal after million n million of year..

    ReplyDelete