My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yam cha till am~nonstopped

Today,i and my dear TA4's friends go to yam cha at abc.We start from 9.30pm til 2.30am.We have 6 people only,but had drink around 15 cup of drinks included free air suam.Then,we have eaten 2 round of roti and mee goreng.Finally,we are forced to back home by another group of M-gays,they all smoking and make us feel like live in heaven because we are surrounded by their 2nd hand smok.If not them,maybe we will yam cha till morning then straight go atend 8am class.I also don't want to say thank to them or hate their M-behavior.Anyway,all have end and it is time to sleep.But,i can't sleep because behind MM's M-customers are watching football match now and making so much of M-noice.haizzz........

1 comment:

  1. thanks for calling 'my dear TA4 friends' wor..
    i'm happy to hear that..
    the phrase "feel like live in heaven" is nice..
    eh, where's ur senjata?

    ReplyDelete