My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Some view point on the book

According to the book,it say that when a guy want to tell lie to a girl,he will prevent all eye contract with the girl;when a girl want to tell lie to a guy,she will search for the eye contract of the guy.I also don't know this concept is true or false?But,sometime i will have this type of feeling when i try to hint my true heart voice from her who i admired.I think that love is not 100% who is right or wrong,it is about how the 2 people communicate with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment