My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

???? OR ?????

I oso dun knw since when i start 2 so caring abt her d.no wonder wat she talk,listen,see,respone n feeling,i must paid more attention on her d.i dun knw tis is the feeling of ???? a nt?bt,as my fren say i ady 2 care of her.they say v r S.H.E d 1st album d song's name wor~????.i til blur v v d relation.r v like S.H.E d song or like fish leong d lastest album d new song which sing 2gether v 1 hong kong guy d?anyway,i ady knw tat the ans is nt important.wat important is the feeling n wat i can promise gv her in the future.bt,i scare 2 go 4ward cuz i think tat im nt enough 2 chase her cuz her gt tis n tat BUT i hv nting.so,i think tat b4 i gatherde all my weapon or item,i just b her fren who always ready 4 her when she needed me n dissapeared when she dun needed me anymore or some time.bt,tat day,sudddenly she sms me when she say she is cold war v her fren or cant stand the cold war btw her fren n fren's bf,i feel tat i til r something 4 her gua?like dj say,a gal so full v item,must gt many guy interest in her d.so,mayb when i finished gathered my item,she had 2gether or marry v another guy.bt,dj oso say tat mayb she just 1 pass by 4 me or helper 4 me 2 find my real her like ppl play 'amazing race'.she mayb just 1 in4 4 me 2 reach my final destination or just 1 place which i must pass by if i want 2 win the race.sometime,2 many 'mayb' oso no use d,like fish leong d new song~'NO mayb'.......finally,dj say tat v r just human n v cant predict future,so let v just enjoy wat v hv n going 2 experience in the time now~it mean let it b wat it want 2 b.i wil try my best 2 chase wat i now want 2 chase d,hope tat she n sky gv me time.bt,if both of them won gv,i oso wil nt blame them d cuz i knw tat sky knw wat the best 4 me......Let tis b my last word~'i trust thy love'.

No comments:

Post a Comment