My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

So lucky or it is fated?

I say ady dun write anything b4 exam d.bt,dun knw y after just nw yam cha n c football v my fren,i cant sleep n my roomate til chating dun knw v who.so,i cant sleep loh.bt,actually oso nt his problem lah.2day,finally i knw tat she r nt so good as i think b4 tat d.although i nt really knw the full story of her cuz i nt yt listen finish story frm some1,i think i nt so understand abt her d.i knw tat she b chase by a guy,bt their relationship nw nt so clear or watever lah.she say tat she til miss him although she tel me tat they 2 ppl cant ending v happy story.i dun knw i should feel happy or sad 4 her?im so confused made by her ady.btw,as a fren in tis situation,i just want 2 tel her 2 wat she think tat should 2 nw n i wil always support her's decision n choice d.on other hand,i feel a bit sad on her's story.dun knw y gt tis feeling?mayb i cant c my fren continue act like tat.oh......yes,i almost 4gt tat wat i say nw nt related 2 my title above.yalah......i related then nw loh.2day i hv download tat lastest episode of 1 taiwan drama.tis story say abt 1 future ppl come 2 the pass time n stay at tat pass time world cuz he cant return n hv mission 4 him 2 complete.tis episode say tat 1 guy who live at tat pass time fall in love v a gal,bt tat gal hv bf ady.so,tat guy just stay beside n concorn n take care of tat gal after her bf betray her.tat future guy knw tat the gal who the guy like wil nt like him 4ever n mayb she r wicked d?!?so,no wonder wat tat guy 2 2 the gal who he like,tat gal wil nt hv relationship v him d.nw my situation same as the future guy,i knw wat wil happen,bt dun knw hw 2 tel my fren.or actually i oso dun knw wat wil happen cuz "there wil b miracle when v believe it".so,wonder the love of tat guy can bring miracle n change the history.MAYBE........sometime it is good 4 us or bad?the ans must b discover by own self,no1 can help us.my another fren say tat "our daily life is meaningful n full v surprise n fun when v cant discover or predict our future!!!"i totally agree v wat she say d.the main point finally came:so,u all think tat 2day i c d tat episode of drama n wat i heard frm some1 r almost similar!So,it is i so lucky or it is fated 2 gv me c tat episode of drama 4 make me think more clearly or hv 1 more clear pic of the event happen abt wat some1 tel me.tat all,time 2 sleep.hope wat i write can only gv who i want tat ppl understand d understand,so tat ppl wil knw hw 2 2 or......i oso dun knw cuz say again:"FUTURE CANT BE PREDICT" .

No comments:

Post a Comment