My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Double kill at k-box last week

Last thursday and friday,my classmates and I go to k-box which near my home area to sing for relaxing ur emotion of the pressure because ur final exam is nearlly coming. Both day we also sing from 12pm till 6pm.i also dun knw hw i make it d.the 1st day,we gt 6 ppl;2nd day we gt 10 ppl bt v cheated tat k-box d ppl.actually,v nt want like tat d,cuz v gt 1 fren late around 2 hrs only come mah.so,v dun count him at 1st loh.ha3.so licik v r oh?both day i oso go v nt same d classmates,bt til ft 3 fren just like me d cuz both day of singing they oso go d.the 1st day v sing so happy n hv many fun time n sweet memory.bt the 2nd day........MORE FUN.........cuz tat group of fren r more crazy d n v jumping while singing on the sofa til tat sofa r spoilt by us oh!!!i oso dun knw y it happen d?nw til 1 mistery or secret!?!anyway,nw tat matter settle ady.so,no trouble r ok 4 us d.after the 1st day of singing,my voice almost gone ady n my best fren n group leader laught at me so loud at msn.btw,the 2nd day i till go to sing for her knw tat i til gt a bit voice d.c her deal 2 laught me again or nt.

1 comment:

  1. that her is who ar?
    is it the 1 whose surname start with 'B' de ar?
    wahahaha...

    ReplyDelete