My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Bad news...

yesterday abt 530pm,3 utarian which frm kampar hv found drowned at the waterfall where nearby kampar.1st,there is til hv hope for 1 student cuz just other 2 students found tat drowned only.bt i just knw frm kenny tat after few hrs,the remain 1 oso found drowned in the water.all of them is accounting students in utar n even 1 of them---James Khor who i knw n meet b4 at utar,he oso can count as my fren's fren,mayb he dun knw me bt as i oso just meet n knw him few times only,just want to wish them all r.i.p only.cuz i knw tat nw say wat oso too late ady.just hope tat other student or ppl can learn some lesson frm tis incident:nw is during raining session,so pls dun go waterfall or jungle for u own safe n the ppl who r loving n caring for u.pls appreciate ppl tat u should frm nw onward starting tis second.tat all.

No comments:

Post a Comment