My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Trapped in Jusco for 2hrs...

2day cuz some1 want 2 go jusco shopping mah.so,i mah follow go loh.wat 2 2?who cal i just follow car d wor,NO CHOICE!!!v start go jusco frm 3pm n abt 4pm reached there.watcow!!!so ultra damn many ppl n car d,so v oso used abt 15min 2 5 parking place,luckily hv 1 family is leaving jusco,so v hv place 2 park.then,after reached 1st floor,they say both of us walk seperately d wor,c u want follow who loh.swt lah wei...==!!!2ppl marry ady 4 long time bt shopping seperately d.watever lah!!!btw,y i want follow u 2ppl wor?i oso walk alone lah.ha3...dun want 2 follow ur step ady=)...then i started my journey in jusco:toilet~speedy~popular~bread shop~buy ice-cream eat~mph~flower shop...ended...during the journey,i c 2 of my old fren:suet yee(my 2nd skol d classmate)~long time no c her ady bt she til so leng nui after come out working,emm...nt right,is more leng nui than b4 ady;next is kah hooi(my 2nd skol d senior)~last time she study at ktar,kampar d bt nw go ktar,kl ady...ha3...i oso buy 1 book at mph which entitled "later" n which costed RM22.80...wu3T__T...my wallet come out many blood loh,bt nvm cuz it is a good book n i think it is worth 4 tat price d=)haiz...bt i til cant cheated myself lah!!!(RM22.80 is many $$ 4 me).after come out frm mph,ady 530pm++,so i go back 2 the place where they say wait at there at 6pm loh.bt,nope of them at there.so,i go 2 nearby flower shop "steal" flower loh.wakaka...pls dun tel others ppl wor.he3...hw i steal those flower?i tel u only wor,pls dun tel my secret ar.ok?deal a nt?~DEAL~i take foto of them by using my hp loh.ha3...im so clever leh?==!!!i almost took all flower d foto at tat shop,luckily no ppl noticed n stopped me cuz im berpura-pura sms+ing while take those foto mah.oops...time 2 sleep lah...88 n 99==zZz~sWeEt~DrEaM

No comments:

Post a Comment