My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Late good news...

watcow!!!here hv 1 late good news gv ppl who live in kampar specially new town d students.wakaka...wat good news?.?...it is "JustToEat" cake shop which located at opposite of cyber cafe "A Station" hv big sale promotion.hw big ar?.?...emm...all bread is only costed RM1.00 n all cake hv 20% discount.muhaha...it is really 1 super ultra good news 4 bread+cake lover d ppl like me.the promotion wil ended at 26-11-09(tis coming thu).so,who want 2 go "sapu" bread+cake d,MUST ~fast2~ go loh.he3=)

im so siao ady cuz i buy 2 chocolate banana cakes n nw they r in my stomach just half an hr after i eat my dinner.watcow!!!u all say im siao a nt?.?...fat til die loh me==!!!

2mr is my last oso group presentation of communication skill,so hopefully anything wil go under control n dun make many mistake while presenting=)...after 8~10am d class 2mr,im going 2 "sapu" bread at there 4 my lunch+tea time.wakaka...all the BREAD,pls wait 4 me at cake shop>.<

finally,2 all my fren who hv many mid-term such as moral n pengajian malaysia+tamil listening test...G~A~M~B~A~T~E~A!!!

haiz...i oso nt yt finished my presentation d slide tim,hv 2 go nw...88+99=)

No comments:

Post a Comment