My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Special breakfast+lunch...

2day my class at 8am til 10am,just 1 class lah.pls dun ask me y ar!!!after class,i want go 5 kenny 4 borrow his muet d book mah,so i want call c he wake up ady a t loh.im so ultra lucky cuz my hp over at yesterday.im speechless...luckily i go back v lam,so i borrow his hp 4 call kenny.cuz kenny yesterday9 say tat want go pei yi's house cook burger meat as breakfast tis morning d.bt,the truth story is all of them oso dun knw lazy or wat lah,so no cook at morning.nw i cont my part of story at utar after class 1st.then i tel u all lah.i go pass over the world in kampar 1 round.y???let me explain step by step in here.1st stop~v go block c's atm there take $ out.waloo!!!there hv so ultra long d dragon of ppl.nvm loh,wat 2 2?v line up loh.wat the XXX!!!just til the test of my fren who in front of me then tat ppl come "masul wang" wor.swt lah wei...then my fren say dun want wait ady,v cycle go out frm utar by ktar road go nw town d maybank's atm take $ loh.let me tel u all 1st my real destination is kenny's house which located at westlake n my house is at nw town.2nd stop~maybank...3rd stop~mini market cuz my fren say want buy eggs n hotdog...4th stop~restoran cuz he want buy his lunch(chicken chop rice)...5th or last stop which is should b my 1st stop at 1st~weatlake(kenny's house).nvm loh,my rounding kampar d journey oso ended ady loh.then i take tat book frm kenny n go downstair service my bike by own(add air n put oil 2 my bike's chain).ltr kenny ask me want go pei yi there cook burger eat a nt,then ok loh.i n kenny cycle go there then pei yi say if both of us late 10min,she wil go out 2 old town ady 4 service her motorbike.ha3...v r so lucky.then is the funny cooking process(cuz pei yi dancing while fry the burger meat cuz she scare the hot oil hit her hand mah) n eating process(i n kenny both ppl ate 6 breads per ppl,pei yi just ate 2 breads) loh.oops...almost 4gt tat pei yi n i drank the sunquik orange juice which full v "history background" cuz tat 1 is she n jia hong buy d 4 abt 1+3months ady.wakaka...bt,after back home oso no feel stomache or wat weird lah.so pei yi:tat thing til can drink d b4 expired date,u must add oil loh.^gambatea...^!!!nw til the washing process~i wash loh cuz pei yi did the cooking process mah.huh?wat u all ask?wat kenny did ar beside eating?ha3...kenny act the boss character loh,mean tat he "belanja" i n pei yi loh.tq again at here,kenny.he3...i really so ultra full after tat meal.then v 3ppl chatting at the dining room til abt 1pm gua i think.then,kenny say want go c house cuz his dad's fren want buy n 2 let gv student mah.un4tunately,the sky starting 2 rain,so i n kenny cycle v high speed back our own house loh.suddenly in the midle of road,i 5 out tat my bag leave at pei yi's house then i need turn back 2 collect it loh.last time i til laugh at kenny cuz he 4gt bring his house key back mah.nw the revange hv came.wu3...cry+ing!!!then the really swt thing happened,at howard n westlake hv raining BUT nw town dun hv.so when i cycle back nw town,all ppl look at me like im alien cuz im all wet==!!!tat all...88 n 9=)

No comments:

Post a Comment