My crystal's melody

Welcome to my crystal's blog

Hope you all will enjoy reading it.If you all have any comment or suggestion,please kindly write to inform or share with me.On another hand,if you do not like my blog,please go away from here.Thank you so much for giving cooperate to me.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Busy week report...+...so statistic abt gal or ladies

2day,suppose it is my turn to do my oral speech presentation.bt,watcow!!!until no23 then sir say finished class cuz next class d students waiting outside.so,i oso dun knw when my presentation wil b postponed to?watever lah cuz think so much oso no use.oops,4gt ady 2day im really damn swt d loh at communication d class.when i reached classroom,then class rep(daniel) say tat sir called us go block A d 2nd floor cuz class changed venue wor.watcow!!!my bicycle til at block D lei n block A cant park bicycle d n block B so ultra full v bicyclesSsSs...==!!!luckily hv 1 classmate,she say can sit her car go block A wor,then ok loh, she fetched rui ying n i go there.another surprise come again loh!!!watcow!!!when 3 of us walked frm car park til ground floor of block A,then v c fews of our classmates,they say sir no book tat classroom at block A wor,so v cant use it n v must turn back hv class at block D d D203.wat the XXXX!!!haiz...)>.<(...cuz the classmates r tat gal d fren,so i n rui ying walked back to block A frm block A while all 5 of them sit car loh.he3...bt,i oso so happy lah cuz v walked faster than car wor.ha3=)...v reached block D b4 they loh cuz v hv SPEED mah.wakaka...then v enter classroom,all ppl look at us.so,2day i knw tat 1 proverb is nt accurate d:"early bird which wake up early can eat worm only."i think tat sometimes early bird nt only can eat worm bt eat "problem or poison" cuz it b the white mice mah at 1st.==!!!then.2day d communication skill d quiz til ok lah,i ans wat i knw loh,dun knw correct a nt only(say stupid thing).ha3...2mr is my moral mid-term d turn loh!!!all of my fren such as kenny,chee ann n rui ying oso took it ady 2day.so,2mr my turn 2 exam n 29 is my turn 2 burn mid9 oil loh=(...wish myself all the best lah=)

according to some trustful statistic did upon gal or ladies,v 5 tat:
1~你会选你爱的人还是爱你的人?
答案~当然是爱我的人啦因为被爱终比爱人来的幸福吧。
2~你希望在几岁结婚?
答案~25岁左右咯。
3~ 一天你要是死了,上帝让你带一样东西上天堂,你会带什么?
答案~手机因为可以sms和打电话给朋友们嘛。(你们的朋友一定被吓死吧!) or 因为它里面有很多我和家人及朋友的回忆。
4~吵架时最讨厌对方...
答案~不知道自己的错 or 双面人然后假假扮可怜!
5~你会提出什么样分手的理由?
答案~我们不适合。
6~如果你找到了阿拉丁神灯但只能许一个愿望,你会想要...
答案~我会要求更多更多的愿望。(nowaday all gal oso b so clever ady although tis wil b my ans too if i been ask tis question...wakaka...v r $.$...so greedy wor==!!!)
7~你对爱和喜欢有什么不同的看法?
答案~爱和喜欢非常的不同,可是我也不懂怎样解释啦。or 喜欢是淡淡的爱,爱是深深的喜欢。(i like tis ans,a bit clear n confuse,it make me...@.@)
8~对你来说,刚刚被点到的人(朋友)里哪个最重要?
答案~全部都重要。(nowaday gal oso dun knw want say them r so kind or fake loh...wakaka...although i wil gv same ans if tis question been ask cuz im a bit kind d ppl lah...swt lah wei==!!!just nw tat sentence is ady 1 fake d sentence loh=(...gv u all knw ady tim...run away 1st...ha3=P)

tat all 4 2day d post.haiz...raining again make me alone eat dinner again,bt i nt yt go eat cuz nw til nt hungry,c ltr hw 1st,mayb go yam cha ltr at mid9=D

No comments:

Post a Comment